Ame’s Cleaning is a fully-insured company and Better Business Bureau Accredited. We believe in sending the same cleaners to your home/office each visit, and the products we use are neither toxic nor abrasive.
· Scrub and sanitize bathrooms and kitchens
· Clean inside the microwave, top of the refrigerator, fronts of all appliances
· Move all knick-knacks and other items to clean the item and underlying surface
· Remove dust and cobwebs from window sills, furniture, and silk plants
· Wipe down doors, baseboards in non-carpeted areas and cabinet fronts
· Vacuum carpets, mop all floors
· Take out the trash, sanitize trashcans
· Sweep/clean front entrances and back doors
A detailed cleaning typically takes twice the amount of time and includes the standard cleaning services as well as:
· Removal of dust from ceiling fans, blinds, and vents
· High-up cobweb removal
· Carpet edging
· The cleaning of baseboards in carpeted areas
· The vacuuming of furniture
Vacant Home Cleaning:
Move in/Move Out
– Scrub and sanitize bathrooms and kitchen
– Clean inside the microwave, fridge, oven
– Wipe down doors, baseboards throughout
– Clean inside all cabinets, closets, drawers
– Remove dust from blinds, ceiling fans, air vents
– High up cobweb removal
– Vacuum carpets, sweep and mop all floors
– Sweep/tidy front entrances and back door, sweep the garage
*These are typically very lengthy and thorough cleanings for move-in/out. Please call or complete our form for an estimate.
WE ARE NOW SELLING HOME CLEANING BUNDLES with products proven to kill COVID-19.
This is a great alternative if you feel uncomfortable having our staff in your home due to the quarantine, but still want the cleanliness and peace of mind of our products. To pre-order your bundle, fill out this form.
We send the same cleaners to your home/office each visit. Our products and procedures kill 99.9% of germs and are neither toxic nor abrasive. The products we use have proven effective in killing the H1N1 virus. We provide approximately 8 cleaning products; however, there are certain items we do not transport from home to home in the interest of sanitation/client preference.
If there is a pet in the home, we ask that you provide your own vacuum to limit the spread of allergens.
Please provide the following items:
Approx. 30 white, 100% cotton cloths (usually 14×17 inches), available in the Automotive or Cleaning section of major outlets
Your preferred floor cleaner for tile & wood*
Toilet brush in each bathroom area*
Tile-X or X-14 (if you have a mildew problem)
Pledge or preferred product (if you wish to have your furniture polished)
A quality vacuum (if you have pets)
*These items are required for first/one-time appointments.
Other Services (please call 512-331-9694 for more information!):
Laundering and Pressing Service
Are those piles of laundry giving you a headache? Leave it to us! You’ll come home to freshly laundered and pressed clothing.
We'll get your home or office in tip-top shape and keep it that way.
Call 512.331.9694 or
email us today.