Ame’s Cleaning is a fully-insured company and Better Business Bureau Accredited. We believe in sending the same cleaners to your home/office each visit, and the products we use are neither toxic nor abrasive.
· Scrub and sanitize bathrooms and kitchens
· Clean inside the microwave, top of the refrigerator, fronts of all appliances
· Move all knick-knacks and other items to clean the item and underlying surface
· Remove dust and cobwebs from window sills, furniture, and silk plants
· Wipe down doors, baseboards in non-carpeted areas and cabinet fronts
· Vacuum carpets, mop all floors
· Take out the trash, sanitize trashcans
· Sweep/clean front entrances and back doors
A detailed cleaning typically takes twice the amount of time and includes the standard cleaning services as well as:
· Removal of dust from ceiling fans, blinds, and vents
· High-up cobweb removal
· Carpet edging
· The cleaning of baseboards in carpeted areas
· The vacuuming of furniture
Vacant Home Cleaning:
Move in/Move Out
– Scrub and sanitize bathrooms and kitchen
– Clean inside the microwave, fridge, oven
– Wipe down doors, baseboards throughout
– Clean inside all cabinets, closets, drawers
– Remove dust from blinds, ceiling fans, air vents
– High up cobweb removal
– Vacuum carpets, sweep and mop all floors
– Sweep/tidy front entrances and back door, sweep the garage
*These are typically very lengthy and thorough cleanings for move-in/out. Please call or complete our form for an estimate.
WE SELL HOME CLEANING BUNDLES with products proven to kill COVID-19.
This is a great alternative if you feel uncomfortable having staff in your home, but still want the cleanliness and peace of mind of our products. Place orders here.
We send the same cleaners to your home/office each visit. Our products and procedures kill 99.9% of germs and are neither toxic nor abrasive. The products we use have proven effective in killing the H1N1 virus. We provide approximately 8 cleaning products; however, there are certain items we do not transport from home to home in the interest of sanitation/client preference.
If there is a pet in the home, we ask that you provide your own vacuum to limit the spread of allergens.
Please provide the following items:
Approx. 30 white, 100% cotton cloths (usually 14×17 inches), available in the Automotive or Cleaning section of major outlets
Your preferred floor cleaner for tile & wood*
Toilet brush in each bathroom area*
Tile-X or X-14 (if you have a mildew problem)
Pledge or preferred product (if you wish to have your furniture polished)
A quality vacuum (if you have pets)
*These items are required for first/one-time appointments.
We'll get your home or office in tip-top shape and keep it that way.
Call 512.331.9694 or
email us today.